Diagnostics Mode is a feature implemented by RogerVoice troubleshoot issues on your device. The Diagnostics tool analyses your devices' behavior and reports the information to the RogerVoice development team.
It is to be used only when requested by RogerVoice support, and with your consent.
To enable Diagnostics Mode:
- Please open the RogerVoice application and go to Settings > Help & Feedback > Enable Diagnostic.
- Switch on the Diagnostic Mode button.
- Then attempt a couple of calls (either through Contacts or through Dialpad)
- Once that is done, go back to Diagnostics, and click Send Diagnostic Data. An email client will pop up and allow you to send the data to RogerVoice support for analysis.
- When complete, please switch off the Enable diagnostic button.
Below are the Android screens step-by-step.