There are several ways you can change a transcription language on RogerVoice. At registration, RogerVoice asks you to select a default transcription language: this will be the default language used for all your phone calls.
To change your default transcription language:
- Go to settings > Text Call > Transcriptions (STT) ;
- Touch Default Transcription Language and select your new language.
- Don’t forget to save the changes by tapping Update.
Of course, maybe all your contacts don’t speak the same language as you. Or maybe they are from a different region and have a specific accent. No worries. RogerVoice enables you to customize transcription languages on a per call or per contact basis.
To assign a transcription language to a contact:
- Tap “Contact” on RogerVoice’s main display;
- Choose the contact whose transcription language you would like to customize. The contact details appear on the screen.
- Tap Transcription Language and select a default transcription language for this contact.
To assign a transcription language to a call:
- Go to the dial pad (Android) or (iOS).
- Before typing in the number, tap . Then choose the language you would like to assign to this call.
Note: RogerVoice can't translate your calls!