You can change the voice of your TTS engine depending on your language. Most languages only include the female voice (we’re very sorry for our male users) however.
- Go to your phone’s settings ;
- Go to Accessibility > Vision > Text-to-speech options ;
- Choose Google TTS Engine then tap the little settings gear
- Tap Install voice data
- Select the language whose voice you would like to change.
- If both male and female voices are available, select the one you would like to use. If necessary, install voice data by touching the download icon.